What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
We only collect data that you provide to me, either through a web form or if you email me.
The data we collect through these forms are your name and email address.
How will we use your data?
We collect this data to enable me to respond to the questions or thoughts you have sent me.
We will contact you via email only if you have requested me to do so, and only about the issue you expressed an interest in. Your details will not be added to a mailing list, unless you subscribe to it – and even then, you can unsubscribe at any time. We will not share your data with any third parties.
When visitors fill in my contact form, we collect the data it sends and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The cookies we use are stored only on your local browser and are not sent to me, your server, nor to any other third party.
What are your data protection rights?
It’s extremely important that you are aware of your data protection rights, which are as follows:
– Right to access – You have the right to request a copy of data that we hold on you.
– Right to rectification – You have the right to request us to amend any data about you that you think is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right to erasure – You have the right to request us to delete all personal records of your data.
– Right to restrict or object to processing – You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your data, or to object to us processing your data.
– Right to data portability – You have the right to request transfer of data relating to you to another organisation, or to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. Please email your request to:
Making a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about our use of data, you may do so to the UK Information Officer. Please see this website for details: